One of the goals of SimpleHomeschooler Blog is to provide resources that Catholic mothers can use to contribute to an improved spiritual life for them and their families. This section will be updated regularly. If you would like your website, blog, YouTube channel or business to be included, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curriculum We Use:
Books We Enjoy
Websites We Visit
- Sensus Traditionis: Fr. Chad Ripperger on Catholic life and spiritual warfare
Businesses We Patronize
- Monk Manual: An innovative planner for any person. I received one for Christmas and this has replaced my Bullet Journal. Very high quality.
YouTube Channels We Watch
- Sensus Fidelium: A collection of Catholic homilies, apologetic videos & other resources to grow in the One True Faith
Movies We Like
- Boy’s Town: 1938 drama featuring Mickey Rooney and Spencer Tracy
- The Song of Bernadette
- Padre Pio (May not be suitable for very young children due to violence)
- Molokai (May not be suitable for very young children due to violence)
Some of these may be available free with Amazon Prime:Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Please note: Some of the above links are affiliate links. Affiliate links allow our family to earn a very modest amount from your purchases from other websites. Please be assured that I would NEVER recommend a product that I have not tried myself and loved.